Model: LS1390 PRO Laser Multi Cut Metal/Non Metal
Price: £11,995.00 (ex. VAT)
Bed Size: 1300 x 900mm
Laser Source: Water Cooled CO2 Glass Tube
Flexible metal and non-metal cutting in a single machine
The LS1390 Multi-Cut is our hybrid laser machine that will cut metal as well as non-metals such as acrylics, plywood’s, and MDF.
The LS1390 Multi-Cut machine is perfect for educational establishments and businesses looking for a versatile laser which is enclosed in a cabinet with lockable louvered cabinet doors and safety interlock switches.
This laser has an O2 assist function which you simply turn on when you are switching to metal cutting.
Materials include: Paper, card, greyboard, acrylic, mylar, laser plywood, MDF, woods, engraving laminate, rubber, leather, fabrics, mild and stainless steel.
What is included:
- CW6100 industrial water chiller unit
- Extraction fan unit and 6″ diameter flexible hose – 2 pieces 1500mm long each (to vent to atmosphere)
- Free standing air compressor
- Ruida controller as standard (Leetro machine builds are available for those who prefer that arrangement)
- RDWorks is the standard software package with Ruida. However, the controller is also compatible with Lightburn which is available on request. For more information please head to Ruida Controllers and Software.
- 1250 x 900mm bed size
- Machine footprint 1860mm x 1530mm x 1220mm
- 150W CO2
- Maximum cutting thickness 20mm Acrylic
- Recommended maximum cutting thickness 12mm acrylic
- Laser source Water cooled CO2 gas filled glass tube
- Sawtooth bed for supporting a wide range of materials and weights
- High quality optics provide high accuracy, reliability and long life
- Air assist to control heat and disperse smoke and debris around cutting nozzle
- Water flow switch to provide protection against failure of cooling system
- Louvred cabinet ventilation slots ensure maximum enclosure safety
- Safety switch prevents operation of machine with lid open
- Drive system Stepper motor
- Location precision <0.01mm
- Typical design software Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Corel Draw, 2D design
- Preferred file types .dxf, .plt
- Operating system support Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (RDWorks and Lightburn) macOS and Linux (Lightburn only)
- Minimum character size 1.5mm x 1.5mm
- Power supply 220V (or 110V) +/- 10% 50Hz (or 60Hz)
- Machine interfaces 1 x USB (1 x USB cable for PC)
- Lockable louvred cabinet doors, lid safety switch, separately keyed main power switch
- Warranty 12 months onsite excluding consumables (laser tube and optics).
- Onsite warranty covers mainland UK with the exception of Islands and the Scottish Highlands.
- Machine weight 351KG
If you would like more information please CONTACT US.
Item does not include delivery. A quote can be provided for delivery with installation and training by sending your address to email@example.com