Model: LS2515 PRO Flatbed Laser
Price: £15,495.00 (ex. VAT)
Bed Size: 2500 x 1500mm
Laser Source: Water Cooled CO2 Glass Tube
Your ideal production partner
The LS2515 flatbed laser cutter is ideal for large scale production needs such as sign makers and woodworkers. It is able to process materials which include acrylics, plywood’s, and MDF.
Other materials include Paper, card, greyboard, acrylic, mylar, laser plywood, MDF, woods, engraving laminate, rubber, leather, fabrics.
What is included:
- Separate IP68 submersible pump and 35 litre water tank
- Extraction fan unit and 6″ diameter flexible hose – 2 pieces 1500mm long each (to vent to atmosphere)
- Free standing oil-free diaphragm compressor
- Ruida controller as standard (Leetro machine builds are available for those who prefer that arrangement)
- RDWorks is the standard software package with Ruida. However, the controller is also compatible with Lightburn which is available on request
- 2500 x 1500mm bed size
- 150W co2 laser tube
- Maximum cutting thickness 20mm Acrylic
- Recommended maximum cutting thickness 12mm acrylic
- Water cooled CO2 gas filled glass tube
- Motorised table height adjustment – Z axis (table height) adjustment
- Red dot pointer system for easily and quickly lining up your work
- Slatted non-reflective aluminium bar bed for supporting a wide range of materials and weights
- High quality optics provide high accuracy, reliability and long life
- Air assist to control heat and disperse smoke and debris around cutting nozzle
- Water flow switch to provide protection against failure of cooling system
- Drive system Stepper motor
- Location precision <0.01mm
- Typical design software Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Corel Draw, 2D design
- Preferred file types .dxf, .plt
- Operating system support Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (RDWorks and Lightburn) macOS and Linux (Lightburn only)
- Minimum character size 1.5mm x 1.5mm
- Power supply 220V (or 110V) +/- 10% 50Hz (or 60Hz)
- Machine interfaces 2 x USB (1 x USB cable for PC and 1 x USB socket for memory stick)
- Warranty 12 months onsite excluding consumables (laser tube and optics). Onsite warranty covers mainland UK with the exception of Islands and the Scottish Highlands.
Flexible and intuitive software included:
Included with the LS2515 is the RDWorks software package. The machine is also compatible with Lightburn which is available on request. For more information please head to Ruida Controllers and Software.
- Laser fume filtration system for enclosed spaces
- CW4000 water chiller unit
- Sheet materials including acrylic, plywood, MDF veneers, engraving laminate
- Laser machine compatible antifreeze
Please CONTACT US for more information.
Item does not include delivery. A quote can be provided for delivery with installation and training by sending your address to firstname.lastname@example.org